Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How Does She....?


When people learn that my husband works out of town and that I'm with the 3 kiddos by myself all week, they often say, "I don't know how you do it!" Well, I don't either. But it gets done. Maybe not during daylight hours, but hopefully before the sun's next appearance.





A lot of my to-do list gets crossed off at night after they've gone to bed. That's when I get to read emails, blog, lurk on Facebook or bookmark all the awesome craft projects that I'll never have time to do.





Like this one from How Does She...? It's a recent find and I've wanted 3 servings of it a day. Uniting inspirational women. Sharing inspirational ideas.





This project, a 2x4 that says "We Love Daddy" looks like a manageable one for me. We actually have 2x4's in the garage and even a Daddy.





Now if only Michael's was open 24 hours....





Eat this one up fast...Father's Day is just around the corner...Yes, I know it's February...it's a long corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Couldn't you just eat this one up? Did it not wet your appetite? What are you craving next? Let me know!