Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tuesday's Letter of the Week


Today we started our adventure with the letter "P." "Playing with Pink Playdoh" was our song of the day. The fact that I put the cookie sheet on the Pampers box is just a coincidence =)
Curly had already gone to bed...
For tomorrow's lesson, we'll talk about printing. More specifically, thank you notes.

Here's a DIY I found on Skip to My Lou's wonderfully creative blog. A wonderful idea for those cold, rainy January days. I also use a font called "Dots and Dashes" that came in a teacher fonts cd.

DIY Thank Yous

from Skip to My Lou

I found this great font called Quicksand. It can be downloaded for free here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Couldn't you just eat this one up? Did it not wet your appetite? What are you craving next? Let me know!