Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sunny Days are here again!


I'm so excited! I've been waiting patiently for my favorite kids' sunscreen to be re-released. It was so popular that it sold out everywhere. Then it was being re-formulated with a Winter 2009 delivery date.

Waiting...
Update: Spring 2010 =(
Waiting...worth the wait, but anxiously trying other products in the mean time...
April 8th! As in two days ago? Sweet!
Order placed for two!

What is this fantastically-smelling, smoothly-spreading, sun-blocking sweetness? TruKid's Sunny Days SPF 30+.

We used it all last summer and the globby stuff I found in the meantime was a far inferior second, but it did achieve paleness like only kids of mine can.

AND...I found a coupon online - "JSMA" gets you 50% off orders of $25 or more.
AND...they throw in a bottle of their Friendly Face Wash if you select FedEx Home Delivery, which was only $2 more than USPS delivery for me, so why not?

I got a free bottle of Friendly Face Wash when I posted a review for them on Yelp! No need to sway me with the swag - I wholeheartedly support this product and this wonderful mother of 6's mission to support charities in the Bay Area. (6 kids!) She did the research and development so that we don't have to =)

They've also got a cute TruKid songs page to promote healthy habits.

From their website:

TruKid products are BPA and Phthalate free! We make safe products that families can feel good about; our certified organic and natural ingredients are always SLS, paraben, 1-4 Dioxane and Gluten-free!

The Environmental Working Group (EWG) has awarded TruKid's entire line the safety rating of 0-3! THE SAFEST RATING of all kid's skin care lines!

Can't beat that! Eat this one up - coupon expires 4/15/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Couldn't you just eat this one up? Did it not wet your appetite? What are you craving next? Let me know!