Monday, July 5, 2010

What's for Dinner? Hamburger Casserole in the Crockpot




I pulled this recipe from the Crockpot section because I had almost everything it called for!



2 potatoes, 1 tomato, 1 small onion, 3 carrots, 1 lb. ground beef (I sub'd turkey), 1 can of tomato soup and 1/2 C of water. Layer in that order seasoning with s&p throughout.



Made it the night before and turned it on low at 10am as we left for the park....



Boy did the house smell good when we got back!



Boy did it kill these kids to eat this....



Boy did I wish I had poured the soup in that morning and not the night before.



Boy was I happy to serve it to Jeff on Friday night and proclaim it as "stew."

Better luck next time. I was proud of myself though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Couldn't you just eat this one up? Did it not wet your appetite? What are you craving next? Let me know!