Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Kan I have some more? Kan I?


http://www.kleankanteen.com/




BabyDaddy gave in to one of my latest Green Whims. Probably because it involved REI...


We are now the proud owners of two 27 oz. Klean Kanteens.


I've been hemming and hawwing about which BPA-free, good for the environment reusable drink container to get for Mr. Mischief and myself. (BabyDaddy would need one million dollars to stop using his precious Nalgene bottle.) I figured Mr. M could start using it in place of his BPA-free Nuby sippy cup. I was getting tired of tossing the spouts because he was cutting them with his teeth. They're still my favorite sippy, but be prepared to buy more spouts on ebay when you can.


So, half-heartedly debating the SIGG and this one. Recently a friend reminded me that Sigg is made of aluminum and that made the decision easy.


I figured it would be good to use the brain that I have now to avoid a metal? alloy? whatever that some studies claim will make it harder for me to use it later.


Amazon reviews say the bottles get dinged easily and that sometimes the liquid can taste like metal.


I'll let you know in a week. Do you think if I spike my water with tequila it will take out that taste? Worth a try. After all, school is starting again.
I've got a bunch of other websites to order the bottles from. Just give me a month to go through my Favorites menu and put them on here. No, really. Maybe a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Couldn't you just eat this one up? Did it not wet your appetite? What are you craving next? Let me know!