Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Cleaning House. What's your method?

Method. People against Dirty.

Count me in.

I've been using their fragrance free laundry detergent for two years since Mr. Mischief was born. I love that there's not residual smell for vomiting-smell associations...and I can wash a full load with half a cup in my HE machine.

We've also been happy with the shower spray, all-purpose cleaner, floor cleaner and both the hand and dish soap.

Just started using their baby wash and shampoo. A little nervous as up until now they made cleaning products for the house and not the skin....Mr. Mischief did get a suspicious rash. I haven't ruled this out as the culprit yet, but Mr. Happy seems to be doing fine with it.

The eco-friendly packaging is a plus too.

Their marketing campaign is a huge hit with sarcastic, think-I'm-funny me as well.

http://www.methodhome.com

Comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Couldn't you just eat this one up? Did it not wet your appetite? What are you craving next? Let me know!